Send High Volume Texts By Toggling On Your Special Toll-Free Number
To send high volume messages with more than 150 contacts at once, you must be on a plan that includes a special toll-free number. If you would like to get on a plan with a Toll-Free number reach out to our sales team at [email protected] or text or call us at 844-SENDHUB.
Once you are a plan with access to a special toll-free number, you can choose to set that number as your main line or as a line you can toggle on and off. If you decide to have your toll-free number set as a toggled option, once you toggle on the setting for the first time to send via Toll-Free a number will be assigned to you. If you prefer to have the special toll-free number as your main line so you can also use VoIP, then please reach out to our support team at [email protected] to help this setup.
How to toggle Toll-Free:
- Log in to your SendHub account
- Navigate to the gear icon in the top right corner
- Click on the gear icon and select “My Settings”
- Scroll down to the “Message Send Settings”
- Select to send all messages via “Toll-Free”