SendHub is a business texting and voice platform that offers convenience, flexibility, and all the features that today’s modern businesses and organizations need to manage SMS marketing campaigns, customer support, dispatch and delivery, and a wide range of other use cases, all within an easy to use web dashboard and mobile app. There’s no hardware to install or configure, everything you need is included in your SendHub account.
We are looking for a talented and competitive Inside Sales Representative that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, interpreting technical requirements, generating interest, qualifying prospects, and closing sales.
· Work with new and existing customers
· Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
· Understand customer needs and requirements
· Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
· Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
· Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
· Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
· Perform effective online demos to prospects
· Proven inside sales experience
· Strong phone presence and experience making calls
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills
· Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel
· Experience working with HubSpot, Salesforce.com or similar CRM
· Execellent verbal and written communications skills
· Strong listening and presentation skills
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
SendHub is solely owned by Cameo Global and all SendHub employees are employed by Cameo Global. Cameo Global employees receive excellent compensation, best-in-class medical, dental and vision benefits, 401K, flexible time off programs, training, career advancement, relocation opportunities, life insurance and company sponsored retirement programs.
Cameo Global is looking to add to our dynamic, worldwide team specializing in collaboration and contact center technologies. You’ll be joining our team of over 600 highly-certified engineers and technicians that operate globally. Cameo Global is comprised of 1,000+ culturally diverse employees and executes around 400 projects annually in 85 countries.
Please send your resume to email@example.com. Include a short note about your background and interests.